Habitat For Humanity of Delta County is taking applications from Delta County families who are in need of an adequate, affordable home for their family. Selection will be based on need, ability to pay and willingness to partner with Habitat for Humanity.
An informational meeting will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 26, at the Delta County Board of Realtors office at 724 Main Street.
Applications will be available and handed out at the meeting.
Basic requirements are:
• You must have been a resident of Delta County for at least the last 2 years.
• You must be in need of adequate housing (e.g. home in need of repairs -- plumbing, electrical, extremely high utility bills, too small for the family, etc.).
• You are unable to obtain a bank loan.
• You have a family income less than $38,000 (to be adjusted up or down depending on family size).
• You must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency.
• You must be willing to put in your own time (sweat equity) to build the house.
If you are unable to attend the meeting or want more information, call 970-216-5068 or email (this is the preferred contact method) email@example.com.