A final draft of the Cedaredge budget for 2013 includes a grand total of $51,948 in contributions and donated in-kind services during the year.
The town's contributions for next year were detailed during the town board's Nov. 15 meeting.
The contributions and donations are grouped in five separate categories:
• Legislative, memberships and support allocates $2,578 to the Region 10 organization, $50 to Surface Creek Valley Historical Society, $1,199 to Colorado Municipal League, $500 to Delta County Economic Development, $500 to the Grand Mesa Scenic and Historic Byways, $200 to Club 20, $250 to Delta County Housing rehab program, and $536 to the National League of Cities. Sub total amount for the legislative category, $5,813.
• There is a $1,320 contribution to the Friends of Cedaredge Animal Control.
• A $2,165 donation is earmarked to the county's Juvenile Diversion program.
• The town's contribution share for All-Points Transit in 2013 will be $5,388.
• The town's in-kind contributions are accounted as follows: $20,992 for providing the congregate meal site and kitchen with utilities at the Community Center; $11,400 for space provided for the Surface Creek Community Services Food Bank; $2,114 for Cedaredge Area Chamber of Commerce offices and support; and, $2,756 in waived fees for AARP tax prep, Community Health Fair, elections, senior citizens room, storage area/VFW, Lions Club, sororities, etc. Sub total amount for the in-kind category, $37,262.blog comments powered by Disqus