Take the opportunity to elect a great candidate from Delta County to represent us in Senate District 5. In support of my friend Olen Lund please consider:
• has a Colorado School of Mines metallurgical engineering B.S. degree, a master of science degree in welding engineering from Ohio State University.
• served as president of the DMEA board also as secretary/treasurer of the DMEA board and as a director on the Colorado Rural Electric Association (the Colorado "statewide REA").
• served as a founding member of the Gunnison Basin Roundtable, established by Colorado State Statute to represent interests of water users in the Gunnison Basin.
• represented the Gunnison Basin on the Inter-Basin Compact Committee, advisory committee on water issues to the Colorado Water Conservation Board and to the governor of Colorado.
• served as president of the Delta County Farm and Livestock Bureau & chairman of Colorado Farm Bureau Water Advisory Committee.
• served as a Delta County Commissioner for eight years and vice chair of the Agriculture, Wildlife, and Rural Affairs Committee of Colorado Counties, Inc., the statewide county commissioner's association.
Olen is exceptionally qualified to deal with issues facing District 5. We need someone with his dedication to represent us. Olen has said, "We value our wide-open spaces. We value our wildlife. We value ... industries that provide jobs for us and our families... I'm ready to put my experience to work for you. I am ready to be an advocate for our rural values in a state capitol dominated by Denver and Boulder. I am ready to stand and fight for us, to fight to have our voice heard over the noise of the Front Range." Don't let misleading negative claims confuse you. Join me in supporting our candidate.